Related title property transfer service
Changing property titles names can be a complicated process. We can help you with related party title transfers in these circumstances:
- Transfer of property to your spouse (married, de facto and same sex)
- Deceased estate transfer (executors or beneficiaries)
- Court order / prenuptial transfer
- Transfer ownership of your house to family or your children
- Transfer of superannuation and family trusts
- Change from a company name to your own name or vice versa for tax purposes
- Removal of a friend who was added to the Title to help obtain finance - and no longer needs to be on the Title
You’ll get a fixed professional, competitive fee for transfer services. Fees are broken down as follows:
- Conveyancing fees for:
- Preparation of legal documents
- Attendances to State Revenue and Titles Office (if applicable)
- Booking in settlement with your lending institution
- Further attendances (where required)
- Stamp duty (if applicable) to the State Revenue Office
- Registration Fees to the Titles Office
- Bank fees to make the Title available at the Title’s Office
"Luisa, Guilia & all the staff at the Hoppers crossing office were exceptional & professional in all our interactions. We had quite complex conveyancing requirements that Luisa sorted out without any issues and she ensured that all bases were covered so there wasn’t any surprises in both the sale of our house as well as the immediate purchase of our new home. Fees & costs are more than reasonable and we are very satisfied with this as well. We can’t thank them enough for their help and hard work and highly recommend their professional services."
- Tony & Victoria
Although the process is straightforward, the situation may be emotionally difficult for you and others involved.
Our team cares about your well-being and will work with a sensitive, caring approach to get your transfer through quickly, and with as little stress for you as possible.
We are licensed and service clients across the Western Suburbs of Melbourne and throughout all of Victoria. We have offices in Hoppers Crossing & Altona and specialise in servicing the following areas:
- Altona Meadows
- Hoppers Crossing
- Point Cook
- Wyndham Vale
"Luisa and her staff were very helpful, smooth processing for my property conveyancing. Always recommend to go with them for a hassle-free experience."